- Technology of beer production includes the following stages:
• Malt milling - the germination of cereal grains (usually barley), drying and cleaning of germs.
• Mashing - malt is ground and mixed with water. The mixture then becomes sweet taste.
• Mash filtering - mash is pumped into the filter - vat, where it is divided into wort without hop and spent grain.
• Wort boiling - the wort with hops, and other ingredients, cooked for 1-2 hours.
• Clarification of the wort - wort is pumped into a whirlpool to remove insoluble residues of barley and hops.
• Cooling and aeration of wort - the wort is pumped into a fermentation tank.
• Fermentation - simple sugars in the wort with yeast transformed into alcohol and carbon dioxide.
• Filtering - beer is filtered from the remnants of yeast.
• Pasteurization - some beers are pasteurized - heated to a temperature of 68-72 ° C, for longer storage.
We offer a full range of services: