Equipment for Gas Industry
Filtration and separation
Among our production is presented an equipment and systems of working out of our partner — engineering company «OMNY Technology», Moscow. All equipment is developed and made individually, taking into account working conditions on site and requirements of the Customer.
The basic ranges of application of the filtrational equipment.
- Two-level systems of clearing of transported natural gas at compressor stations of the oil and gas-trunk pipeline. Include packages of minicyclonic pipes and coalescing elements located in one case
- Filters-coalesser of thin clearing of fuel gas in gas-turbine unit of any productivity (in block execution). Combine high efficiency and convenience of operation
- Filters-coalesser of thin clearing of gas of system of "dry"sealing of gascompressor unit (in block execution). Provide performance of strict requirement to quantity indicators of the pollutants, shown to gas of "dry"sealing
- Systems of clearing of passing oil gas on plants of extraction and the petrochemical enterprises. Provide clearing of passing oil gas of water, a condensate of heavy hydrocarbons and mechanical impurity.
- Filters-coalesser for clearing of injected in a layer of natural gas from the compressor oil
- Filters-coalessery of thin clearing motor fuels from mechanical impurity and water. Provide high quality of products of processing and possibility of their operation at low temperatures
- Filters-separators at pump stations of the oil-trunk pipeline for clearing of transported oil products from mechanical impurity and a condensate
- Systems of clearing of industrial water-borne wastes for maintenance of their conformity to the sanitary code
- Filters-coalessery for clearing of diethyleneglycol from compressor oil and mechanical impurity.
- Filters of thin clearing of compressor oil from water and mechanical impurity.
- efficiency of clearing of gas from a liquid — from 95 % to 99,95 % depending on type фильтроэлемента (for particles of 0,3-0,4 microns);
- efficiency of clearing of gas from firm impurity — from 95 % to 99,95 % depending on type фильтроэлемента (for particles of 0,3-0,4 microns);
- efficiency of clearing of gas from a liquid and firm particles over 1 micron — from 98 % to 99,99 % of dependence on type фильтроэлемента;
- volume productivity to 50 million standard cubic meter of gas a day and to 250 cubic meter of a liquid at an o'clock;
- working temperature: minimum to-70°S, maximum to +150°С on firm impurity and to +90°С — on liquid impurity;
- working pressure from 1–2 kgs/sm ² to 200 kgs/sm ² and more.
You can receive more detailed information on our partner «OMNY Technology» on an official site of the company http://omniteh.ru